The ways of Instagram | Quarantine Essential
Hello everyone! During this time of uncertainty I've decided to put together some short but useful marketing guides (this being the first) for those who are looking to move their business online or improve their social presence or even a freelancer looking to showcase their work (hopefully this can help anyone, anywhere!)
So here are the quarantinessential tips for the Instagram platform!
1) Always make sure to communicate with your audience what you do, there are various ways to show this, for example use your bio, add websites, use bit.ly or linktr.ee and use relevant creator and business tool options to advertise your profession.
2) Be active 🏃🏽♂️Post regularly in order to sustain a healthy following and fan base, however don’t post too much as this annoys people as you are constantly popping up in their feed. Remember quality over quantity!! But in order to continue to grow you need to engage with your audience, answer comments, dm’s & like their posts. By doing this you are creating a good relationship between you and your followers.
3) Make your posts unique but distinctive, by doing this you are maintaining uniformity on your feed. People like as they can instantly recognise your content and it is good for a brand to share their visual identity by using selected colour schemes and consistent styles.
4) HASHTAGS!! This is one of the only ways to get your post out there, before I post I always use the Instagram search to find the most popular hashtags which fit with my content, when you do this you are opening up your content to a completely new audience which helps grow you and your brand.
5) The last tip is to use Instagram & Facebook ads. Even though this isn't a free option it is very effective, especially if you are a business looking to reach more customers to offer your delivery service in a certain area for example.
Find out more here: business.instagram.com/advertising/
This was just a few of my essential Instagram growth & strategy tips but more will be on their way soon, if you have any suggestions or queries please feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org / message me via socials!
Thanks for reading, Sterling